2006/07/20

Back to Business

I made the comment below in response to John Gawlas, and I figured I should elevate the question to a post of its own.


This city, ... should be tired by now of pitched battles between factional groups.


I have yet to see a definitive written action plan from any candidate on

1. Water Street
2. the city income tax
3. the future for economic development.
4. securing adequate funding from Lansing

So, a note to all 3 candidates, lets cut with the crap and get down to business shall we? Who has a better plan?



Take Care

Rod


FOR THIS POST ONLY, I will ONLY ACCEPT comments that speak to these issues. (others will be deleted, and I am the only and final arbiter of that decision.) There are plenty of other posts on this blog where those who want to indulge in a Mayoral skirnmish can post. I want to hear about these issues here

1 comment:

Lewis Clark said...

That’s a good initiative that you are talking on such serious issues like water street, income tax etc. these are genuine issues and people face a lot of problem due to them. These issues need to resolve.